Sunday 4 October 2009

Beef dinner


I'm disappointed with myself. I've been unbelievably tardy about keeping this blog up to date. So slack, in fact, that the week-long road trip I started to document here is now well over two months past and I'm still not finished with it.
To get me back on track, and as it's Sunday, here's a lovely beef roast dinner that I had from the carvery at The Old Bridge Inn in Llangennech, near Llanelli.

EDIT: The Bridge website says it is all about "good food, good atmosphere, good value for money". It's also about two bloody big dogs on the roof. Woof!

2 comments:

Gym Class Magazine said...

This is the funniest thing I've ever seen. EVER! The expression on your face is priceless!

Great to have you blogging again. :)

chesswithdeath said...

Ive run into those guys myself. The Bridge has never recieved a bad review. Strange that.